Meduri World Delights
Meduri World Delights is the leading maker of fine dried fruit in Oregon. They offer a wide variety of dried fruits packaged with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives while capturing the distinctive flavor and texture of each fruit in every piece.
Owners Dominic and Mario Meduri had approached Smack Happy Design to propose a comprehensive digital marketing plan that includes an SEO strategy, social media strategy, content creation, and online advertising.
Essentially, Meduri World Delights wanted to improve its presence on social media, increase revenue with an expanded ROI, and reduce catalog spending over time.
As we prepared to strategize to find the best way to take this client’s online presence to the next level, we determined the overall business needs:
- Increased social media presence and overall engagement.
- Gaining insight on what direct competitors are currently doing and what impacts them both positively and negatively.
- Knowing where to best allocate digital marketing dollars.
- A process that helps gauge whether or not customers enjoy and/or utilize the print catalogs.
- An SEO strategy that will positively impact the Meduri World Delights brand, on both a short and long term basis.
- A long and short-term content creation strategy that will inevitably raise the overall ROI for all customers, both existing and new.
Ultimately, each step of this process will provide their customers, potential customers, and potential business partners enough enticement and confidence to purchase their product, learn more about the products, or contact Meduri World Delights directly.
Through several collaborations, discovery sessions, and iterations – we continue to deliver various marketing solutions and opportunities that have a positive impact on people and the Meduri World Delights business. The goal is to help, support, and empower customers well after they become a part of the Meduri customer family.
Scope of Services
- content creation
- web design (blog)
- lead magnets
- social media (organic and paid techniques for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest)
- email marketing
- deep-dive analytics (reporting and tracking)
- CRO planning and strategy
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Ongoing Deals / Promotions
- Increased Engagement / Followers
- Ongoing Blog Posts & Original Recipes
B2C, Enterprise Business, Food & Beverage
E-commerce, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Web Design
December 11, 2020
From the Client
We don't have a testimonial yet from this client!