Website design and development that does more.
You typically have less than 5 seconds to capture your audience’s attention.
Do we have yours?
Every moment is an experience. We help bring your vision forward through memorable design, so that every second counts. The result? Your website visitors reach out to you feeling curious, heard, and inspired.
of first impressions are design-related and formed within 0.05 seconds.
Every design element is built on quality.
Every website we create is developed with a beautiful design, flawless functionality, and clean usability in mind because a quality website is what will attract new visitors to your business and keep them coming back.
Our websites are fast, reliable, and ready to grow with your business. How the heck do you do that?
- We actively listen to get to know you and your audience to develop an empathetic, strategic approach.
- We infuse the strategy into a design intended to perform well and solve problems along their journey.
- We continue improving the website as we collect data over time to identify any high-impact actions you can take to grow your business long term.
Full List of Services
- When you’re having one of those weeks where you’re absolutely swamped and can’t even squeeze in a text change, send it to us!
- This usually means updating text on your website, adding new content or new pages, and updating graphics or images.
- Anything print related, like:
- Postcards, business cards, trade show booths, flyers.
- Also other graphics online for things like advertisements, Zoom backgrounds, and social media.
- Any kind of sales or marketing collateral.
- We also design logos!
- We can do original illustrations and occasionally photography.
- If you have a need to create, refine, or rebuild your brand identity - we can help!
- Brand design (color palettes, image assets, fonts, brand & style guides)
- Messaging, target audience development, personas
- Most often we help with writing website copy, blog posts, and landing pages on behalf of our clients.
- We also create graphics and messaging for social media and newsletters.
- Copywriting for any sales or marketing collateral.
Data and Analytics help
- We can review your current data tracking setup for your website, clean up extra tags, implement the new GA4 tracking, and even get you setup with key tools such as Google Search Console or Google Business.
- If you’re hoping to capture more events and conversions in Google Analytics - we can help with that too.
Social Media Help
- We will create messages and graphics to keep your social media channels active with the goal of entertaining and educating your audience. Think of this as upcycling - we use your current content, elevate it, and keep it consistent.
- We can help prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly newsletters with your existing content or write new content on your behalf.
- If you’d like to make updates on your own we are happy to sit with you, teach you, or just be moral support (we’ve done this on multiple occasions!).
- When your site breaks we will step in to fix it as soon as we are notified with our monitored 24/7 support system.
Hosting / Domain issues
- Need to transfer your hosting or is something wrong with your current setup? We can help.
- We can also help migrate your registrar or DNS.
- Salesforce, Pardot, ZenDesk, HubSpot, Zoho, and more
- Need something integrated with your site that you can’t figure out? Let us help. We love reading documentation and figuring out how to make it work for you.
General Web Help
Sometimes logins and passwords can be misplaced, or you suddenly are ghosted by your web person and lose access to your accounts. We’ve helped several clients take back ownership of their website, domain registrar, analytics and ads accounts, and more. If you’re experiencing an issue like this, please let us know.
We also offer general web and marketing support - if you have an idea we can help you get creative and run with it.
We design websites inspired by people and purpose.
Every brand has its own personality that makes them stand out. We help bring your personality onto the website because people buy from people.
Beautiful & Compelling Design
According to a web credibility study by Stanford University, 75% of people judge the credibility of a website by its design. We believe in creating custom, high-quality websites with a compelling visual design that matches your site's purpose.
Our web designers are creative artists who have great passion. As artists, we design websites that give people modern and relevant information so they will stick around, have more respect for your business and are more likely to reach out.
of people will stop engaging with a website if they think it’s not attractive.
of people will stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their mobile device, which accounts for 67% of internet users.
Clear & Usable Experience
Three of the most common technical challenges we learn from our clients about their websites?
- Cumbersome to update or use, especially if an online store
- Doesn't adjust to modern screen sizes
- Unsure if they're reaching their target audience
Luckily, our web developers are humble thought engineers at their core. We keep it simple and build websites nestled in our clean coding language philosophy.
With us, you always get an easy-to-use website equipped with a wide range of tools that we know and love from a WordPress content management system to a built-in website builder.
In short, we always deliver mobile-friendly websites that are responsive, adaptive, and triple-tested on live, modern devices.
We create websites that...
We won't redesign the wheel, unless we need to.
Here's how it all works:
What happens after launch? Ongoing support, monthly strategies, and monitoring, all wrapped up in a safe and secure environment.
Smack Happy knows what they are doing; they get to know you and what you are trying to do, then support you doing it through the care plan, giving you good ideas, implementing as promised, and providing support at a reasonable cost. I don’t know why you wouldn’t sign up for a care plan.
— Peter DiGiammarino, IntelliVen
Hire a team family, like us.
We know there’s a Bermuda Triangle full of developers, designers, and marketers somewhere out there. So far, we’ve not been able to locate it. We stay present and are prepared to go above and beyond to take care of all of your marketing needs. Your partnership means a lot to us and we truly believe in your long-term success. Think of us as part of your team!
of our clients declare this in our testimonials
We’re a team who thinks. We continually perfect our process to ensure our communication is mint. You can expect nothing short of quick responses, full transparency, and complete understanding from us. Guaranteed!
of our clients boast about this in our testimonials
There’s a difference between an engaged design team and one that’s not. When we invest in each other's growth, we are more than willing to invest in yours. We care about your business just as much as you do, and want to help you make a positive impact on the world. Let us transform your vision into something magical!
of our clients brag about this in our testimonials
The Latest in Web Design
In this article, we’ll explore the advantages of investing in professional website design and development, the key components of a professionally designed website, and the process of developing a website from concept to launch.
Inclusive web design is essential for ensuring that everyone can access and engage with your website’s content. By following the tips outlined in this article and testing your website for accessibility, you can make your website more inclusive and accessible to everyone, regardless of their abilities. Creating an inclusive website is a legal and ethical obligation and a smart business decision that can enhance your brand reputation and increase customer loyalty.
In this article, we will explore the various benefits of responsive website design and why it is necessary for businesses today. In this age of digital transformation, businesses must create a compelling online presence to reach and engage customers worldwide. A responsive website design is a critical aspect of achieving this goal.