Marketing strategy that drives change.
The road to success is inspired by your customers, paved with adaptability, and is never one size fits all.
An award-winning marketing strategy needs to be able to create desire and convey the value of your business in a way that feels unique in the mind of your customers.
The goal of any digital marketing service is to get your target audience to associate personalized attention and authentic relationships with your business. How the heck do you do that?
We're passionate about helping small businesses that have the desire to grow.
When good ideas are flowing, it can be a challenge to figure out where to begin. For this reason, we love creating customer-centric marketing solutions that help you take a step back and absolutely crush it one goal at a time.
No more throwing spaghetti at the wall.
We think about what you want people to say about you when you're not in the Zoom room. Using expertise and street smarts, we'll cut through the noise of buzzy marketing products and services to find the true purpose of what really needs to be said and done.
We Focus on What's Important.
We get to know what makes your customers tick.
Maintaining engagement is an ongoing process that continues long after a lead becomes a loyal, paying customer. We can help you create content on an ongoing basis so you can continue to strengthen those relationships long-term.
The average conversion rate is 6X higher for businesses that use content marketing compared to those that don't.
- Neil Patel
According to Demand Metric, content marketing costs 162% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
Our content designers are writers and storytellers who love what they do. Our goal? We want to help you design a digital marketing strategy with content that connects with potential and existing customers in real and meaningful ways.
We can help you provide your customers with information through multiple marketing channels whether email marketing, business cards, a new landing page, or social media plan.
Customers who have a multi-channel experience spend approximately 13% more than those who don’t. Like most projects, we begin by reviewing your initial questionnaire and discovery meeting notes to get the perfect mix of omnichannel marketing campaigns based on your goals and needs.
As your online marketing partner, we take pride in making sure that you are treated with respect and your marketing gets the TLC it deserves. Every step we take towards launching your project and beyond is designed to keep your experience truly stress free.
Full List of Services
- When you’re having one of those weeks where you’re absolutely swamped and can’t even squeeze in a text change, send it to us!
- This usually means updating text on your website, adding new content or new pages, updating graphics or images.
- Anything print related, like:
- Postcards, business cards, trade show booths, flyers.
- Also other graphics online for things like advertisements.
- We also design logos!
- We can do original illustrations and occasionally photography.
- We can help you plan your marketing strategy for the next week, month, quarter, or year.
- We love problem-solving and brainstorming with the team and with our clients. Give us your problem and we’ll help you think outside the box!
- Most often we help with writing blog posts and landing pages on behalf of our clients.
- We also create graphics and messaging for social media and newsletters.
Small SEO tweaks
- We can do some research and evaluate your analytics to see where you’ll get the most bang for your buck.
Social Media help
- We will create messages and graphics to keep your social media channels active with the goal of entertaining and educating your audience.
- We can help prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly newsletters with your existing content or writing new content on your behalf.
- If you’d like to make updates on your own we are happy to sit with you, teach you, or just be moral support (we’ve done this on multiple occasions!).
- When your site breaks we will step in to fix it as soon as we are notified with our monitored 24/7 support system.
Email Migration help
- Need help migrating your accounts from the G Suite to Microsoft or vice-versa? We can help.
Hosting / Domain issues
- Need to transfer your hosting or is something wrong with your current setup? We can help.
- Salesforce, Pardot, ZenDesk need something integrated with your site that you can’t figure out? Let us help. We love reading documentation and figuring out how to make it work for you.
of online experiences begin with a search engine.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A great website design strategy truly begins with knowing that every business is different. Our SEO specialists are also web developers, designers, and creatives who can tackle search challenges from every angle. Nurture the roots of your business by creating an overall approach that's built on a solid foundation.
What won't we do? We'll never do anything for the sake of SEO that compromises experience, like overstuffing content with keywords.
Identify the best path forward for you and your business. Review. Repeat.
Here’s how it all works:
How do you know that this is working? Ongoing monthly monitoring that includes valuable metrics and results, insights, and iterations all wrapped up in an easy to understand report.
I cannot thank Nicole enough for her advice on SEO, keywording, and the details behind the whole operation of running a website. There is so much more behind the scenes than I imagined and Smack Happy knows all the details. Having a beautiful website is great, but managing and maintaining are just as important. Thank you, Nicole!
— Elisa C. / Elisa Cicinelli Photography
Hire a team family, like us.
We know there’s a Bermuda Triangle full of developers, designers, and marketers somewhere out there. So far, we’ve not been able to locate it. We stay present and are prepared to go above and beyond to take care of all of your marketing needs. Your partnership means a lot to us and we truly believe in your long-term success. Think of us as part of your team!
of our clients declare this in our testimonials
We’re a team who thinks. We continually perfect our process to ensure our communication is mint. You can expect nothing short of quick responses, full transparency, and complete understanding from us. Guaranteed!
of our clients boast about this in our testimonials
There’s a difference between an engaged design team and one that’s not. When we invest in each other's growth, we are more than willing to invest in yours. We care about your business just as much as you do, and want to help you make a positive impact on the world. Let us transform your vision into something magical!
of our clients brag about this in our testimonials
The Latest in Marketing
Algorithm updates have 1 purpose: to help a person find exactly what they seek. Web Vitals are really no different. Here’s our approach…
Focus your efforts on the areas of our business that matter most. Start tracking website leads and KPI’s by downloading this easy-to-use template.