Having a difficult time figuring out what to write about?
Download this 3-step writing prompt to easily create a list of topics, whether you’ll be doing the writing or having someone do the writing for you.
- You can do this exercise anytime, as many times as you want or need
- It does not take a lot of time – plan to set aside 15-20 minutes
- This will create a list of topics about what you know, so if you’re writing – it will be enjoyable to write about
- If you’re delegating this to a writer, it will be enjoyable to discuss
- Topics can be adapted to create multiple types of content: blogs, videos, newsletter themes, or social media content
Each piece of content will be extremely valuable to your audience because you’re the expert. You’ll be giving them expert content about the things you know, and do well.