Top 10 Best B2B Website Design Examples
B2B sites are typically used by businesses to promote their products and services to other companies. Any B2B website design should be easy to navigate, clean-looking, and simple. You’ll want your target audience and prospective customers to find exactly what they’re looking for on your site to make an informed decision about whether or not they want to do business with you.
What is a B2B website?
A business-to-business (B2B) website is a website that provides information about products and services to other businesses. It differs from a business-to-consumer (B2C) website because it focuses on a specific business type instead of individual consumers.
There are many benefits to having a B2B website if your company sells products or services directly to other businesses, including:
- Increased sales leads
- Improved brand awareness among potential customers
- The ability for customers to browse through product catalogs online
What Are The Best Practices For An Effective B2B Website Design?
The best B2B sites have a clean and sleek look.
A clean and sleek look is what you should be aiming for when designing your website for your B2B business. The best sites have the following (at least):
- A minimalist design focusing on content, with the navigation being simple and easy to understand
- Prominent call-to-action buttons on every page (especially the home page) so that visitors know exactly what they need to do next for their questions or concerns
B2B websites should have clear calls to action for converting visitors.
The most important thing is that CTAs should be evident and easy to find on every website page. They should be big enough so visitors can click on them without having trouble; this means no tiny links that look like part of the background design. The color scheme used for CTAs should also match what other elements are on the page; otherwise, it will stand out too much from everything else, which might confuse visitors who aren’t sure where they should click next.
The site needs to be easy to navigate.
- Navigation needs to be clear, minimal, and non-complicated
- Use clean design, grid layout, and color as an accent for highlighting important information
- Be careful with graphics or animations that compromise user experience. Too many can increase load time and distract visitors from what they came for: information about your company and its products/services!
A minimalistic design is usually best for a B2B site as it allows visitors to focus on content instead of distractions like ads or popups. It is easy on the eyes and helps you get around quickly without getting distracted by a lot of clutter that can sometimes hinder your ability to read through information quickly.
The site needs to be responsive.
Responsive design is a must for any website. It allows the site to be viewed on any device; if you don’t have a responsive site, it will not perform well on mobile devices.
- The site should be easy to view on mobile and desktop devices, so don’t make the menu too small or hard to find (or both)
Great B2B Websites Build Trust
Even if your company doesn’t have a blog, you should still include articles on your website. Articles are an excellent way to show off your expertise, promote products and services and build trust.
- Show off your expertise: If you have an article that talks about something that sets you apart from other businesses in the industry–like a unique product or process–then this is going to be one of the best ways to showcase why people should do business with you instead of someone else!
- Promote products/services: Did someone write about how awesome one of your products is? Was there an interview with one of the founders where they discussed why they started the business? Both are great opportunities for promoting what makes yours stand out from all others on the market today.
Social Proof Also Builds Trust
A B2B website should be social proof-driven, featuring testimonials, case studies, and reviews from previous clients or partners who are happy with their experience working with the company.
Social proof is a great way to build trust with potential customers.
Best B2B Website Design Examples
While the sites may not be directly related to your industry or brand – we’ve listed some websites below which we believe are well-made. This document relates to our method surrounding sites that we like and dislike – and also what we typically ask of our clients during discovery in a custom website design project.
While many factors go into creating a successful B2B website design, it’s important to remember that simplicity is key. Your site should be clean, clear, and easy to use so visitors can easily find what they’re looking for! If you want to stand out from your competitors or build trust with potential customers, try doing something unique with your design (like using social proof).
Join the Smack Happy Community
We'll give you just the right amount of love. Sign up for our 1-2 monthly updates and be the first to know about the latest in WordPress website care.
Leave a Comment