Branding and design that’s honest.
It takes 1/10th of a second to form a first impression.
If you want long-lasting relationships with loyal customers, they need to be able to trust you. So how do you build a brand based on first impressions?
Think: Winning ticket smile, the right handshake, and purposeful eye contact. When you first meet someone, a positive first experience is unforgettable.
Strong brands inspire strong connections.
People look beyond your brand. They also care about who stands behind it. Who you are, what you stand for, and your impact on the world are all crucial considerations when it comes to building a solid brand strategy.
Winning Ticket Brand Experiences
From business cards and logos to color palette and customer experience considerations - our designers create beautiful designs that are built to be loved and admired.
- Our team combines active listening and collaboration to get to know you and your audience so we can capture your brand identity from the start.
- Visual solutions are at the forefront of discovering concepts and ideas to form a solid set of brand guidelines.
- Our varied graphic design skills paired with our experience in website design products and services allow us to think ahead and create high-quality, intriguing designs that make sense.
Full List of Services
- When you’re having one of those weeks where you’re absolutely swamped and can’t even squeeze in a text change, send it to us!
- This usually means updating text on your website, adding new content or new pages, and updating graphics or images.
- Anything print related, like:
- Postcards, business cards, trade show booths, flyers.
- Also other graphics online for things like advertisements, Zoom backgrounds, and social media.
- Any kind of sales or marketing collateral.
- We also design logos!
- We can do original illustrations and occasionally photography.
- If you have a need to create, refine, or rebuild your brand identity - we can help!
- Brand design (color palettes, image assets, fonts, brand & style guides)
- Messaging, target audience development, personas
- Most often we help with writing website copy, blog posts, and landing pages on behalf of our clients.
- We also create graphics and messaging for social media and newsletters.
- Copywriting for any sales or marketing collateral.
Data and Analytics help
- We can review your current data tracking setup for your website, clean up extra tags, implement the new GA4 tracking, and even get you setup with key tools such as Google Search Console or Google Business.
- If you’re hoping to capture more events and conversions in Google Analytics - we can help with that too.
Social Media Help
- We will create messages and graphics to keep your social media channels active with the goal of entertaining and educating your audience. Think of this as upcycling - we use your current content, elevate it, and keep it consistent.
- We can help prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly newsletters with your existing content or write new content on your behalf.
- If you’d like to make updates on your own we are happy to sit with you, teach you, or just be moral support (we’ve done this on multiple occasions!).
- When your site breaks we will step in to fix it as soon as we are notified with our monitored 24/7 support system.
Hosting / Domain issues
- Need to transfer your hosting or is something wrong with your current setup? We can help.
- We can also help migrate your registrar or DNS.
- Salesforce, Pardot, ZenDesk, HubSpot, Zoho, and more
- Need something integrated with your site that you can’t figure out? Let us help. We love reading documentation and figuring out how to make it work for you.
General Web Help
Sometimes logins and passwords can be misplaced, or you suddenly are ghosted by your web person and lose access to your accounts. We’ve helped several clients take back ownership of their website, domain registrar, analytics and ads accounts, and more. If you’re experiencing an issue like this, please let us know.
We also offer general web and marketing support - if you have an idea we can help you get creative and run with it.
We always consider:
What makes a
good great brand?
Every brand has its own unique personality that stands out from the ordinary. We help bring your personality into every design because a great brand considers that first impression of the people who buy from you.
Branding & Design Services
Brand Identity Design
According to Canva, 90% of all information transmitted to our brains is visual.
So, what is brand identity in design? Visual elements that will act as the face of your brand to convey intangible qualities through color, images, and shapes.
Our designers are visual artists who believe in creating tailored strategies paired with careful use of color, shapes, and just the right amount of beauty to communicate your brand in a way that fully grasps the attention of your target audience.
What We Do
We'll help you craft a unified image for your brand across digital communication platforms.
- Social Media Assets
- Logo, Fonts, Palettes
- Email Design
- Digital Collateral
- Illustrations & Icons
- Zoom Backgrounds
We'll help you communicate a specific message to consumers through unique design.
- Print Collateral
- Business Cards
- Greeting Cards
- Tradeshow Booths
- Floor & Table Signage
- Logo for Print & Branded Items
We can also help you design a website inspired by people and purpose.
- User Experience
- Responsive & Adaptive
- Landing Pages
- iOS & Android Screens
We aren’t just designers, we’re artists too. Our team creates design pieces from an artist’s perspective. We also understand that impactful design is what most small businesses want to achieve for their own brand, so we ask:
- What design is going where?
- How will it feel for those who interact with it?
- Is it adaptable to the environment in which the design will live?
We always strive to deliver quality designs that we’re proud of and know you’ll love too.
We create designs that...
We won't redesign the wheel. We’ll improve it.
Here's how it all works:
Just an amazing experience from start to finish. Smack Happy built my company logo from scratch and I was so impressed with how attentive they were to every little detail in the process. They blend creative design with professional, prompt responsiveness. They met every deadline and created a beautiful logo without much direction from me – yet they were still able to understand my vision. Highly recommend that you work with them.
— Chris, Acme Workwear
Hire a team family, like us.
We know there’s a Bermuda Triangle full of developers, designers, and marketers somewhere out there. So far, we’ve not been able to locate it. We stay present and are prepared to go above and beyond to take care of all of your marketing needs. Your partnership means a lot to us and we truly believe in your long-term success. Think of us as part of your team!
of our clients declare this in our testimonials
We’re a team who thinks. We continually perfect our process to ensure our communication is mint. You can expect nothing short of quick responses, full transparency, and complete understanding from us. Guaranteed!
of our clients boast about this in our testimonials
There’s a difference between an engaged design team and one that’s not. When we invest in each other's growth, we are more than willing to invest in yours. We care about your business just as much as you do, and want to help you make a positive impact on the world. Let us transform your vision into something magical!
of our clients brag about this in our testimonials
The Latest in Branding
Branding isn’t one size fits all. Every business has a specific voice, tone, and style that should be represented in its branding. With the right…