Content marketing that creates value.
The road to success is inspired by your customers, paved with adaptability, and is never one size fits all.
"Content” is more than just the text on your website. It's is the story you tell about your business, the experience you create for your customers, it's the "why" that motivates new customers to learn more and loyal customers to keep coming back.
The goal of any digital marketing service is to get your target audience to associate personalized attention and authentic relationships with your business. How the heck do you do that?
We're passionate about helping small businesses that have the desire to grow.
When good ideas are flowing, it can be a challenge to figure out where to begin. For this reason, we love creating customer-centric content that helps you take a step back and absolutely crush it one goal at a time.
No more throwing spaghetti at the wall.
We think about what you want people to say about you when you're not in the Zoom room. Using expertise and street smarts, we'll cut through the noise of buzzy marketing products and services to find the true purpose of what really needs to be said and done.
We Focus on What's Important.
We get to know what makes your customers tick.
Maintaining engagement is an ongoing process that continues long after a lead becomes a loyal, paying customer. We can help you create content on an ongoing basis so you can continue to strengthen those relationships long-term.
The average conversion rate is 6X higher for businesses that use content marketing compared to those that don't.
- Neil Patel
According to Demand Metric, content marketing costs 162% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
Our content designers are writers and storytellers who love what they do. Our goal? We want to help you design content that delivers consistent, ongoing value and connects with potential and existing customers in real and meaningful ways.
We can help you provide your customers with relevant content through multiple marketing channels whether an email campaign, a blog, or a new landing page.
Customers who have a multi-channel experience spend approximately 13% more than those who don’t. Like most projects, we begin by reviewing your initial questionnaire and discovery meeting notes to get the perfect blend based on your goals and needs.
As your content marketing partner, we take pride in making sure that you are treated with respect and your marketing gets the TLC it deserves. Every step we take towards launching your project and beyond is designed to keep your experience truly stress-free.
Full List of Services
- When you’re having one of those weeks where you’re absolutely swamped and can’t even squeeze in a text change, send it to us!
- This usually means updating text on your website, adding new content or new pages, and updating graphics or images.
- Anything print related, like:
- Postcards, business cards, trade show booths, flyers.
- Also other graphics online for things like advertisements, Zoom backgrounds, and social media.
- Any kind of sales or marketing collateral.
- We also design logos!
- We can do original illustrations and occasionally photography.
- If you have a need to create, refine, or rebuild your brand identity - we can help!
- Brand design (color palettes, image assets, fonts, brand & style guides)
- Messaging, target audience development, personas
- Most often we help with writing website copy, blog posts, and landing pages on behalf of our clients.
- We also create graphics and messaging for social media and newsletters.
- Copywriting for any sales or marketing collateral.
Data and Analytics help
- We can review your current data tracking setup for your website, clean up extra tags, implement the new GA4 tracking, and even get you setup with key tools such as Google Search Console or Google Business.
- If you’re hoping to capture more events and conversions in Google Analytics - we can help with that too.
Social Media Help
- We will create messages and graphics to keep your social media channels active with the goal of entertaining and educating your audience. Think of this as upcycling - we use your current content, elevate it, and keep it consistent.
- We can help prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly newsletters with your existing content or write new content on your behalf.
- If you’d like to make updates on your own we are happy to sit with you, teach you, or just be moral support (we’ve done this on multiple occasions!).
- When your site breaks we will step in to fix it as soon as we are notified with our monitored 24/7 support system.
Hosting / Domain issues
- Need to transfer your hosting or is something wrong with your current setup? We can help.
- We can also help migrate your registrar or DNS.
- Salesforce, Pardot, ZenDesk, HubSpot, Zoho, and more
- Need something integrated with your site that you can’t figure out? Let us help. We love reading documentation and figuring out how to make it work for you.
General Web Help
Sometimes logins and passwords can be misplaced, or you suddenly are ghosted by your web person and lose access to your accounts. We’ve helped several clients take back ownership of their website, domain registrar, analytics and ads accounts, and more. If you’re experiencing an issue like this, please let us know.
We also offer general web and marketing support - if you have an idea we can help you get creative and run with it.
of marketers report that content marketing generates demand/leads (a 7% increase since last year).
You might think “content” just means the text on your site, but it’s actually a lot more than that. Content is the story you tell about your business, the experience you create for your customers, and why they come to your site in the first place—it’s everything!
Identify the best path forward for you and your business. Review. Repeat.
Here’s how it all works:
I can't say enough about the amazing job that Danielle and Nicole have done with our website. It has completely transformed our business, and our clients always tell us that we have THE BEST website in our industry.
What I love about their team is that they don't just see me as "another" client. We have become great friends, and they truly care about our company's mission and brand. Thank you, SMACK HAPPY for being a ROCKSTAR TEAM!!
— Andrew V. / Verducci Event Productions
Hire a team family, like us.
We know there’s a Bermuda Triangle full of developers, designers, and marketers somewhere out there. So far, we’ve not been able to locate it. We stay present and are prepared to go above and beyond to take care of all of your marketing needs. Your partnership means a lot to us and we truly believe in your long-term success. Think of us as part of your team!
of our clients declare this in our testimonials
We’re a team who thinks. We continually perfect our process to ensure our communication is mint. You can expect nothing short of quick responses, full transparency, and complete understanding from us. Guaranteed!
of our clients boast about this in our testimonials
There’s a difference between an engaged design team and one that’s not. When we invest in each other's growth, we are more than willing to invest in yours. We care about your business just as much as you do, and want to help you make a positive impact on the world. Let us transform your vision into something magical!
of our clients brag about this in our testimonials
The Latest in Content Marketing
So you dressed up your business’s digital footprint in order to get all of the attention that your business could get. You’re pulling leads left…
You have so many things on your plate — growing your business, taking care of current customers, finding new customers, and outdoing expectations. And figuring…