Hiring Doesn’t Have to Be Scary
As a small business owner working alone its easy to get overwhelmed and suddenly have your business blow up. Things start to fall through the cracks and your quality starts to slip. You start to wonder if its time to hire someone to help out, but that’s such a scary idea.
Lucky for you, we’ve done the hard work and want to share the results with you!
Do These Questions Sound Familiar?
- Should I hire?
- How do I know when to hire?
- How do I manage my team?
- How do I create a team that will want to stay and love working for me?
- What if I don’t have enough work to share with a team?
- How do I run a remote team?
- Is it hard to run a remote team?
- How can I trust my remote team?
- How can I make sure I’m not micromanaging?
- How can I keep my control freak in check?
Articles and Resources
In a previous article on choosing a proper web designer or developer for your website project, we had touched on the importance of the company you choose to hire having a positive team dynamic. One component of a good team is to have a lot of processes in place and useful tools at their fingertips to … Continue reading 5 Website Project Management Tools We Can’t Live Without